We know that continuous improvement is the key to making sure NEUTRINET remains the best legal software for immigration lawyers. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with suggestions or feedback from you and your team.
If you have questions or need new hire onboarding help, feel free to book a free training session with us. Regardless of tech skills, we’ll provide step-by-step instructions until your team can fully utilize the software.
Here are our most recent feature updates for September.
- Form Coverage: ETA-9035, I-751, I-824. Most of the USCIS forms should have already been included in previous launches. You can find the full list here.
- Improved Automation: Now you can select tasks and forms from case templates and add them to any smart cases in batch.
- Now intake questionnaire also supports translation to 18 different languages.
- Now you can select multiple people when creating reminders, including your staff as well as your clients.
Form Update Warning
- In addition to the banner, warning windows will pop up when you open any historical cases with updated forms. Form version control is currently under development and will be released soon.
- NEUTRINET App for IOS has been re-launched. Feel free to try it.
USCIS online e-filling
- We have launched the beta version for USCIS online e-filling. For now, I-130 is supported. Feel free to contact [email protected] if you want to try it.